HOPE – we all can use some. But when you go through long term unemployment or underemployment you need a special kind of hope. You need the kind of hope that comes from doing not from wishing.
We know, because we’ve walked this journey – a few times.
We’ve taken the things we learned from a 4 year season of unemployment and put them in Hope – Thriving While Unemployed.
What can you expect from Hope – Thriving While Unemployed?
- How to thrive even if you don’t have any savings or severance pay
- How to take inventory of the important areas of your life and make them work for you
- What to share with your children and when
- Creating your own dream job
- What to do the first week
- How to handle irregular income
- How to save on the most important budget areas
- How to keep the blues away
- What to do when unemployment ends
- Printables to help you get organized
Unemployment is hard, there is no doubt about that, but it doesn’t have to be heartbreaking.